Closetcouture.com brings the movie Clueless to life! I know I'm not the first one to say this, but I would have died to have Cher's computerized closet! And now I can! ...kind of. There are so many new programs out there that provide you with a nice, organized, and digital view of your closet- there are even iPhone apps! One of the coolest websites I've come across is Closet couture. It allows you to display the items in your closet to help you create different looks and even provides help from professional stylists, lets you check out other member's closets and looks, make packing lists, and wish lists. I'm still playing around with the different features, but so far I love it!I've uploaded pictures from my own closet and to save time I've borrowed some similar items from other members. I'm excited to see what looks I can find and create! Maybe I'll be lucky enough for someone to give me a new perspective on my own wardrobe! Make sure to check it out! and Check out my personal closet out here -still a work in progress!
www.closetcouture.com
xoxo



5 comments:
is it funn?
that little geometric jumpsuit is fabulous!
Pauline- Yes...it is fun! Its kind of like social networking meets fashion. I like it, I could easily spend a good amount of time on it!
Omg and i love the jumpsuit! Its so great! I need to figure out who its by!
that is very cool, i def played around a bit makes me lust for things tho
Post a Comment