I love resort collections, and this time around I especially love Burberry Prorsum RST10! It doesn't scream I'm on a yacht in San Tropez with P.Diddy and Donatella like other cruise collections do, but it does appeal to those who must remain on land during the summer months. The collection is office friendly, yet still fun and flirty!
Although, Burberry doesn't quite match up to my vision of summer, it still contains a lot of great silhouettes and nice alternatives to flowy cabaƱa frocks. I adore it, even if it is mostly black, white, and gray! It's so chic and so relaxed- who doesn't want to look effortlessly glamorous and cool. It also has a classic element that I try to find in most things that I buy or like - without being too boring.
Enjoy the pics! I put up some 3.1 Philip Lim rst 2010 because it is also fabulous, as well as some Gucci S09 rtw!!! (it's awesome and looks like a cruise collection!!!)
photos via style.com
Although, Burberry doesn't quite match up to my vision of summer, it still contains a lot of great silhouettes and nice alternatives to flowy cabaƱa frocks. I adore it, even if it is mostly black, white, and gray! It's so chic and so relaxed- who doesn't want to look effortlessly glamorous and cool. It also has a classic element that I try to find in most things that I buy or like - without being too boring.
Enjoy the pics! I put up some 3.1 Philip Lim rst 2010 because it is also fabulous, as well as some Gucci S09 rtw!!! (it's awesome and looks like a cruise collection!!!)










4 comments:
i'm loving the breezy, slouchy pants from burberry. and the shoes they put the model in are amazing.
Loving the simplicity and the colours!
One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com
I love the neutral colors in the first shots and I love that lace dress!!
i love the style of these
Post a Comment