Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!






This is the best time of the year. Hands down. Fall fashion week!!! Even though its only a week....its the best week of my life! ha, no! But close! Spring fashion week, which happens early on in the year is awesome, but something about the fall weather, changing of seasons, dramatic change in the colors we wear makes me go bananas for Fall fashion week! Even though we technically won't be wearing these outfits till next year, I still love it!
Anywho...The Rag and Bone FRTW10 show was today and I am going nuts for the nail polish! I can't hold it together. It looks like Essie's Funky Limelight, but its probably something a bit more fancy. It's like neon day glow/chartreuse gorgeousness, which is part of their 2009 neon collection. The collection is great, I have Perky Purple, which comes out matte but looks amazing with a little gloss over it. Either way I need this color, it looks like the yellow with a hint of green! I never would have thought to wear highlighter yellow in the fall-but its happening. The pants, the nail polish, and the brown belts are what I want my fall to look like...they can even take me into next spring. Glad to be back on the blog, sorry for the moment of silence. Enjoy the rest of the week!




via style.com

3 comments:

cody said...

This is really the best time of the year.

xx cody

codyjune.blogspot.com

Taylor Sterling said...

Great nail polish!

Nubiasnonsense said...

awesome nail polish and def is the most wonderful time of the year