Thursday, November 6, 2008

See in the bay area we dance a lil’ different.


I love discovering new hot spots and great places to wine and dine and after living in the bay area for several years, you would think that I have this hugeee list of great clubs, lounges, and restaurants. But, I don’t, but what I do have and this is something I call QUALITY over quantity. I have POLENG Lounge. I love Poleng and I’m always dying for someone to go there with me. The food is a tad overpriced, but so great and you can’t really complain when you order their Crispy Adobo Wings or Sweet Potato Fries with Banana Catsup. One of my favorite parts of Poleng is that it becomes a club/lounge after 10. The music is the best part. A variety of top 40, random music that’s under the radar, LOTS OF bay area, classic r&b, and just great hip hop and rap. I always have a great time. The atmosphere is a weird, fabulous balance of urban serenity. This is the place to be if you love great food and love having a great time, whether you are eating or dancing. It’s also probably the best place to hang out at near USF, that is if you aren’t at Papalote.

1751 Fulton @ Masonic
San Francisco, CA 94117

No comments: