The other day I was walking around my old turf when I stumbled upon a cupcake bakery located next to some of my favorite restaurants. I couldn’t believe that this café has been around for three years and I never once noticed it! Blissful Bites is an amazing café/bakery that serves the cutest, most delicious cupcakes…oh, and an awesome latte! I had a Strawberry Devil, which was great…milk chocolate-y with a beautiful and fantastic fresh strawberry and butter cream frosting. I’m not the biggest frosting or cupcake fan, but this was hands down one of the best cupcakes ever. If you’re a cupcake lover, you must try and if you aren’t, these will convert you. Plus, they’re cute and when food is cute, it’s easier to try and love. =) BTW, Sorry for the lack of posts lately...i'll get on it! xo
*Strawberry Devil isn't in the photos! :(
397 Arguello Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 94118
(415) 750-9460
Photos: Blissful Bites Yelp Listing




1 comment:
cupcake love!
Post a Comment