Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ruffled Feathers.

Vacation is over and its time to get back to business. Hope everyone had a great T-Day!  Lately I've felt the need to be creative and craft something. I've been searching all over for cute and inexpensive headbands, but they're nowhere to be found. So, I've decided to make them myself. They're a work in progress...I raided Michael's today...so my goal this week is to check out more craft stores and see what I find. So far I've been working with feathers, but my goal is to try and sew some fabric together and see what comes up.I'm really feeling shiny elements so I've added a few beady-rhinestone things to my bands! My original bands came out a little less refined than expected, erf,  hence the ruffled feathers. Anywho, I'm tres excited! let me know what you think! I'll try and show you how they look on hair soon!



Gold Tart


Hexum

No comments: