Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You're Really Lovely, Underneath It All.


Feeling fabulous because of who you are and making yourself happy = very key in life! Something else that is important to keep in mind is the significance of looking cute for you! Forget the other boys, girls, and your lover! Be and look fabulous for you!

Something I really took notice of while watching Gossip Girl is that B looks so glamorous while she’s getting ready, waking up, and going to bed. And yes, I realize this isn’t reality, but I am definitely feeling these looks. Wearing cute pajamas, cute robes, and cute lounge wear can really change your attitude…waking up at 6 A.M. to take out Jean Luc, your French bulldog, and putting on a cute robe will probably make you feel a little more glorious than normal. So with that said, I’ve picked out some great flirty robes, rompers, cute shorties, and bloomers for you to frolic around your home in! I love ALL of these and I hope you do too!!!









8. Sweet Satin PJ Set- Forever 21 $18.80


Top photo: urbanoutfitters.com 


No comments: