Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ice Princess.


Hey guys! Sorry I've been away all week! It's been tres eventful!  I wanted to share these pictures from Chanel S-08 Couture show with you because they're pretty inspiring and they remind us why Lagerfeld is so genius.  The models in this show kind of remind me of Mugatu haha with their hair and crazy poses. So with that...enjoy them. I think that they tie in nicely with last weeks Annie post because of the structure of the skirts...and wow I'm in awe of structured sequins! I want to wear the short grey one SOOO badly! and that jacket almost kicks Balmain's butt...almost...tied? ha :)








Chanel Spring 2008 Couture

Photos via: style.com 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow these dresses are amazing! i say tied haha with balmain...but these are wonderful tho...love ur blog fo reals!

C. St. John said...

thanks so much dudette. that seriously means alot. I always look up to you in the blogsphere! :) I feel like u know what your talking about!!! So means alot. and OMFG we need crazy jackets! and lady gaga-esque/sasha fierce glasses haha ahhk.