Friday, February 13, 2009

A Special Kind of Love.



Hey everyone! I feel like I've done a post like this before and for that I'm so sorry! I've neglected my blog and I need to get back into it! I still love blogging and love reading blogs! But I've been devoting my time to other important things like work, getting back into running, and puppies. Well...I don't actually have a puppy yet, but I'd like to think that it's in my future, especially a french bulldog. These little squirts are so cute and so lovable, so it's hard not to seriously want one. I recently found out that Mr. Saint Laurent had several french bulldogs and I thought I'd share pictures of one of them, Moujik. Apparently Yves Saint Laurent had lots of Moujiks and Moujik II was the subject of Andy Warhol's last portrait painting.


When I have the jitters, I look at Moujik, and since he wants to go to the studio so much, when I see him so sad at the end of the day because I haven't gone to work, he's the one who slaps my wrists, and the next day, I go to the studio! He always amuses me. When Moujik is around, you can't get close to my bed. In Deauville, one day when I was ill, I was given my medicine at teh end of a shovel. These dogs are very close to humans.
- Yves Saint Laurent - March 1993


info/pictures: bullmarketfrogs.com, petsugar.com
bullmarketfrogs.com
pierre berge/ysl chritie's collection

No comments: