What your wardrobe is desperately missing: Lace Tights. These lovers are so in right now that you forgot to pick some up…because? You were too busy watching Gossip girl? =) No excuses people! Lace tights in any color, especially black, will add a romantic, girly, and fun flair to your winter looks…and you will probably still be wearing them into the spring! They’re pretty irresistible, so have fun with your outfits and do it up! Below are some fun ones that you’ll love! There are even some by Spanx (2,7)…multi tasking at its best and fyi the Express ones are leggings with booties!
Start shopping now: starting from top left- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
So i love the spanx tights and I'm obsessed with the express tights, BUT they ARE NOT tights...they're leggings! errr they trick you with the BOOTIES! err but they're hot if you wear booties! Oh, and I love the Betsey Johnson knee sock! So flirty,girly, and dare I say err Blair-esque! which you know I love!
Photos: from above websites



3 comments:
yes! lace tights are a must-have!
i need to get some for myself already.
I cant believe I still dont have any lace tights!
Love all of these
I know, I'm obsessed. So cute! Thanks for posting! =)
Post a Comment